Support is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The following are our staffed business hours by region:
- Americas Support: 7 AM-9 PM EST, Monday through Friday, and 9 AM-5 PM EST on Saturday
- EMEAI Support: 6 AM–5 PM GMT, Monday through Friday
- APAC Support: 7 AM–6 PM SST, Monday through Friday
Outside of staffed hours, a message will give instructions on reaching an on-call Support representative.
Providing the following information when you contact Support will assist us in resolving your inquiries as quickly as possible:
- What is the exact error message, problem, or question?
- Which Amadeus application are you using and where in the application did the problem occur?
- What were you doing when the issue occurred (provide as much detail as possible)?
- Is this a problem on all PCs or just one?
- Does the problem follow you to other computers or is it isolated to one computer?
- Can you duplicate the error or problem?
- If you close the application and restart your computer, does the error or problem go away?
Your Support representative may need to connect to your computer to assist in resolving your issue. If you receive this request, please go to https://amadeus.webex.com/, and your representative will provide you with an ID to join the session.
Managing cases via the Amadeus Customer Central Community is a great alternative to calling in non-emergency issues. In the community you can open and review cases, search our knowledge base, and participate in discussion groups. To log in to the community, go to https://amadeus-hospitality.com/amadeus-sales-catering-support/. You must have a community account, which you can request by clicking on the Request an Account link. Responses to cases created in the community occur within 24 business hours.
You can contact Amadeus Support for non-emergency issues by sending an email to one of the addresses below (depending on your global location). Please ensure that the questions in the “Reporting Cases” section of this topic are answered in the body of your email. Our goal is to initially respond to email requests within 24 hours.
Before speaking with a Support representative, please review the list of questions in the "Reporting Cases" section above. Your answers will help us resolve your inquiries as quickly as possible.
Languages supported: English
Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India (EMEAI)
Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Russian
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Languages supported: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Toll free numbers for APAC support
Hong Kong: 800.964.488
If you need to escalate an existing support case, please contact Amadeus Support using one of the phone numbers above and request to speak with a Support Supervisor or Support Manager. You can also contact our Customer Relations department at 603.427.5888, or email us at Hospitality.CustomerRelations@amadeus.com.