The Activity report provides a list of both outstanding and completed activities, allowing you to track the number of appointments, prospecting calls, site visits, etc., for any user at your property.
Sales managers can run this report to determine what's coming up before they go on vacation, or to quickly see if they are meeting their activity quota.
Directors can run this report to see if team members are on track for meeting their activity goals, or to include a list of completed activities to the owner/management company in the month-end report.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You must have R31 or higher installed to access this report, and R36 or higher to use the goal comparison.
- The data in the report may be delayed by up to 15 minutes. If the data doesn't match what you'd expect to see, please run the report again in a few minutes.
To run the report
- Click All Tabs (+), and then click Amadeus Reports.
- Under Preview Reports, click Activity Report.
- Complete the report criteria.
Field Description Activity Date From
Activity Date To
Enter a date range to search for activities that are due within those dates. The date range must not exceed three months. Display Goals When you select Yes, the report includes a goal, variance to goal, and goal % for each activity type by user. Only the summary view is available.
An administrator can create activity goals for each user on the All Tabs (+) page.
Display Report Section Activity Details - Shows the user assigned to the activity as well as the activity's due date, status, associated account and booking. If you select to Display Activity Comments, you'll also see those as part of the details.
Summary - Shows the total number of outstanding and completed activities for each user.
Select All - When you view the report, you'll see the Activity Details first, followed by the Summary.
Display Activities of You can include activities associated with bookings, accounts, other, or all.
If an activity is only associated with a contact, it will be included in the account activity list of the contact's associated account.
If an activity's Related To and Contact fields are blank, it will not be included in the report.
Properties Select the properties whose activities you want to include in the report. Only those properties you have access to are shown. Display Activity You can include tasks, appointments, or both in the report. Status Appointment status is determined based on the appointment end date. If the end date is less than today, it is considered completed. If greater than or equal to today, it is considered outstanding.
If a task has a status of anything other than completed, it is considered outstanding.
If you group or sort by Date/Time and you also select to Display Tasks with No Due Date, those tasks will appear at the beginning of the report. Display Activity Comments If you've selected to display Activity Details in the report, you can also include any comments that were added to the task or appointment.
Comments cannot be displayed in the report's Summary section.
Display Tasks with No Due Date Applies to tasks only—not appointments.
Shows all outstanding and completed tasks that currently have no due date.
Goal Consumption If you've selected to display Activity Goals in the report, select which goal you want to use: Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly.
Before running this report, make sure you know how your property's goals have been defined. If only weekly goals have been defined, you must select Weekly. Otherwise, the report will not calculate the goals.
You can run the report for any date range regardless of how you defined your goals. For example, if you enter weekly goals, you can still run the report for three months and the system will calculate accordingly.
- Click View Report.
Here are a few additional things you can do after you've run the report:
- To export the report data to Excel, PDF, CSV, or another supported file format, use the Export picklist.
- To scroll through a multi-page report, use the First Page , Previous Page , Next Page , and Last Page buttons.
- To change the report zoom, use the Zoom picklist.
- To print the report as a PDF, use the Print button.
- To use the search field, enter the first few characters of the word you want to find (for example, the booking post as) and press Enter or click Find. Click Next to view all instances that match your search criteria.