Add a property logo to merge templates
Displaying your property logo on contracts and other customer-facing documents is an important part of presenting a professional brand presence. Adding your property logo provides the following benefits:
- One and done. If your property logo changes, you'll only have to update it in one place - instead of editing each template individually.
- Corporate Administrators can create one corporate document template that all properties use. This ensures everyone has the most current version and the company is presenting a unified brand experience.
Only corporate revenue classifications can be used in corporate merge templates. Therefore, if a property has their own revenue classifications, they must create a property-specific template for the BEO, Banquet Check, and Booking Check.
To add a property logo
Before uploading, make sure the logo is the exact size that you want it to display in merge documents. The easiest way we've found is to open a Word document and insert the image. If it's not your preferred size, use an editing application (like Microsoft Paint) to resize it.
- Click All Tabs (+) and click Properties.
- Click your property name to open the Property page.
- Click Edit.
- In the Property Logo field, click the Image button.
- In the Insert Image window, click Choose File, select your image file, and then click Insert.
- Click Save.
To add a property logo to an existing merge document template
- Do one of the following:
- To edit a corporate template, click All Tabs (+) and then click Document Templates. In the View field, select All, and then click Go. Sort by the Master Source column, and then click C to only display corporate templates. (Or create a new list view and use Master Source = Corporate as a filter).
- To edit property templates, click the Document Templates related list in the Property page.
- Click the name of the document template you want to edit. Look for the Template Type that is assigned to the document (Advanced Booking, BEO, etc.).
- Click the Notes & Attachments related list. The first attachment listed is the most current template - click the View link in the first row to open it in Word.
- Click the Amadeus Merge Addin ribbon, click Amadeus Merge Tool, and log in.
- In the merge tool, select the Document Type that you noted in step 2 (Booking, Advanced Booking, BEO, etc.).
- In your Word document, place your cursor where you want to insert the logo.
- In the merge tool, locate the Property Logo field and click the Insert Field button.
Document Type List Field Name Inquiry Inquiry Fields Property: Property Logo Booking Booking Fields Property: Property Logo Advanced Booking, BEO, Banquet Check Property Fields Booking: Property: Property Logo
Property Fields Property: Property Logo
- In the Word document, click File > Save As and save to your preferred location.
- On the Document Template page, click Attach File in the Notes & Attachments related list. Browse out and select the document that you just saved.
- Test your document template by merging it. If you need to make any changes, repeat steps 6-9 until you're happy.