Corporate Administrators can deactivate properties that should no longer be booked. Inactive properties are available for historical reporting, but will not display in picklists when creating new bookings.
You cannot reverse deactivating a property. Before deactivating, make sure you have completed the following:
- If the property has any integrations (PMS, MeetingBroker, DirectBook, etc.), confirm those integrations are disabled. If you require assistance, please contact Amadeus Support.
- Revoke all user access to the property. (Use the multi-edit option)
- Assign a new default property to users (if necessary).
- Assign a new default property to the org (if necessary).
To deactivate a property
- Do one of the following:
- Find the property using the Search field at the top of any page, and then click the property name to open.
- Click the Properties tab, select the appropriate view, and then click the property name.
- Click the Deactivate button.
- Click the Deactivate Property button.
The Property page now displays an inactive message, and the Active check box is cleared. Only Corporate and System Administrators will be able to view the property's setup values. Please note it may take up to 24 hours to process this change.
This feature requires R32 or later. To determine the release installed in your org, go to Setup > Build > Installed Packages, click Sales & Event Management, and look at the Version Name field. To schedule your complimentary update to the latest version, contact Amadeus Support.